It snowed pretty intensely all afternoon here in Tyrone! I would venture to say it was around 2-3"- maybe more? I was constantly watching the radar at work to see if I needed to duck out early because I have no experience driving in snow....luckily, our office decided to close at 2pm so I made it home before snow started to stick on the roads. Bella loved the snow and played in the backyard for around 3 hours before deciding she wanted to come back inside and get out of the cold!! The snow was really awesome... not the normal slushy snow that I'm used to getting in GA, but solid snow that you could pack down and make into some really awesome snow balls! Playing in the snow was a great way to kick off Valentines/Presidents Day weekend :)
Bella chilling in the snow
Bella displaying the numerous ice/snow balls that formed on her legs!
Our front yard looking beautiful covered in snow!
Chad trying to sled in our front yard- didnt work too well.. haha :)
Chad putting the finishing touches on Frosty!
Frosty close up! In case you were wondering, his eyes are made from pieces of a chocolate bar and his mouth is a rotten banana. Chad and I were joking that the carrot is going to get eaten tonight by some of the deer that like to destroy our plants... we'll see if Frosty and all of his body parts survive until the morning...
No comments:
Post a Comment